Although I have been registered with WP for awhile I have only recently started to use the opportunity to blog, and great fun it is too.
A big THANKS TO Anna of Come in, Sit down
I am honoured to be nominated with a group of wonderful bloggers.
To find out more about Anna, please visit her blog
7 facts about me:
- Married 46 years, 3 children, 1 of each. Now 2 ladies and a man.
- As Anna said, I too like being organized yet sometimes have a high tolerance for clutter.
- I am an amateur entomologist, specialising in true bugs,(Hemiptera).li>
- Spending time in my garden do a bit, but mainly seeking out insects and wildlife in general.
- Ardent conservationist, and not afraid to speak my mind on the subject.
- Wildlife macro photography, but if it moves and is not human in the camera it will go.
- Don’t watch much telly, do take in most forms of documentaries.
- I love my wife
- I am also a diabetic
My nominee’s 15 WordPress bloggers that have grabbed my attention, I could add 15 more but?
- Persia Karema
- Charlese Waugh
- Isles Gilian
- Giggles & Tales
- Ugly Nikki
- Out of My Write Mind
- Awa on the Road
- Required Writing
- Creative Busyness
- Healing Through Pictures
- 200 Saturdays until Paris
- Diabetic on the move
- Friendly Fairy Tales by Brenda
We all love the RULES so here they are:
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who has nominated you
- share 7 different facts about yourself
- nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- link your nominees & let them know about your nomination
Congratulations to all my nominees and thanks for your hard work. Your participation is totally voluntary; should you chose not to participate, I will totally understand. I however will be honored if you chose to go ahead and accept the nomination. I view this as being proactive by promoting each other’s work and spreading the word.
Thank you and best wishes,